Air Force 2 Isomax Acoustic Silencer Fans
The new Air Force II Acoustic Fans incorporate high-quality, high-air movement Etaline fan motors into sealed acoustic cases.
They can move very large amounts of air quietly and are much better at pulling air through carbon filters than standard fans.
As well as being surprisingly lightweight for fans of this size and quality, the Air Force II's also use low-energy motors so they don't require as much electricity but still maintain high levels of torque to handle carbon filters.
The Air Force II is available in a variety of sizes:
- 150mm/6 Inch with a three-speed controller that draws 330, 380 or 430m³ per hour (£259.99)
- 200mm/8 Inch with a three-speed controller offering 580, 800 or 900m³ per hour (£279.99)
- 250mm/10 inch low-power version that draws 1500m³ per hour (£329.99)
- 250mm/10 inch high-power version drawing 2400m³ per hour (£359.99)
- 315mm/12 inch low-power version that draws 2400m³ per hour (£359.99)
- 315mm/12 inch high-power version drawing 3300m³ per hour (£479.99)
All Air Force II Acoustic Fans come with a pre-fitted cable and a separate plug that requires attaching.
We recommend hanging your Air Force II fan with Rope Ratchets for a simple, vibration free application.
Very highly recommended.